Club eBook Digital Publications
The Club has set up a section for eBook publications, on various topics relating to literature that would have been issued with the original machines when first purchased. This is a new project. To gain access to the eBooks page requires registration, your Technical Notes logon will not work with the eBooks, please email the Webmaster to register your interest, giving your name; address; and email address, you will then receive the login details by email, after which you can access the eBooks.
You will need Flash Player installed on your computer to view the eBooks, If you do not have Flash Player installed you can download and install it at the link below. If you wish to have a file in another format, please contact the Webmaster for more details of the file formats available.
These eBook publications are for the use of CLUB MEMBERS ONLY, they have been successfully digitized and are available to all Club members for perusal and use, free of charge, through this web site.
The eBooks are listed as follows, more will be added as they become available,
1. Dunlop Care of Motor Cycle Tyres.
2. Miller Maintenance & Running Instructions for A.C. Generator Sets on L.E. Velocette.
3. Owner's Handbook for the L.E. Model ~ 1953 (This covers the Miller AC3P Generator Set)
4. Owner's Handbook for the L.E. Model ~ 1955
5. The L.E. Velo Club Technical Notes (Digital eBook Version)
6. Lucas Model M3 Pre Engaged Starting Motor Service Sheet 1051 (This is for the Viceroy Scooter)
7. BTH Combined Generator & Ignition Unit Instruction Book No 1652 (Edition B)
*****08/11/2015 eBook site is now back online*****
ENTER Club eBook Publications Secure Site
The notes are in digitized format for which Flash Player will be required. This is available free and can be downloaded from the link below.
Download Flash Player from HERE